Kieselguhr or diatomaceous earth is a plant-origin, totally harmless mineral the group of amorphous silicas, formed by accumulation of algae on the seabed, fossilised by the passage of millions of years.
The fundamental difference with regard to other siliceous minerals is that it is of biogenic origin. Thanks to the diversity of forms of diatoms, coupled with its low density and intricate water structure, it has unique physical properties.
- Feed additive
- Thermal insulation
ANIMAL FEED ADDITIVE
- Slows intestinal transit, thereby achieving greater absorption of nutrients and boosting performance.
- Achieves greater bone calcification, preventing fractures in handling and faster growth.
- Attenuates digestive disorders.
- Aluminum silicate acts as a binder for fungal mycotoxins.
- Removes liquid stool, resulting in cleaner eggs and animals while decreasing ulcerations.
- Animal waste can be used as fertiliser. Kieselguhr is used both for standard and high-yield fertilisers.
- Significantly decreases the alterations occurring in raw materials (cereals, etc.) due to moisture, thanks to kieselguhr’s great absorbent capacity.
- Its use allows great financial savings due to the difference in kieselguhr’s low cost and raw material processing, since lower energy is offset by increased performance of the mixture and it avoids calcium from being added to feed, since it is part of its composition.
- Product recognised as organic in many countries and recommended in organic farming.
20 AND 25kg SACS ON PALLET
16 AND 32l. CUBES