The ABSOAL bentonite is an activated sodium bentonite obtained from minerals specially selected for their absorbent properties.
-Thixotropic agent featuring suspension and lubricant capacity for drilling muds, conventional special foundations such as piles or slurry walls, vertical drillings, tunnelling works, etc.
-Sealing or waterproofing agent in landfills, fresh or residual water reservoirs, waste tanks, contaminated soils, etc.
The mineral has a great ability to absorb moisture on plants and minimise its harmful effects.
High-purity bentonite for the removal of mycotoxins in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 1831/2003 on additives for animal feed and included in the category of technological additives under number E-558.
- The use of bentonite is advised as a thixotropic agent, featuring suspension and lubricant capacity for drilling muds, conventional special foundations such as piles or slurry walls, vertical drillings, tunnelling works, etc.
- As a sealing or waterproofing agent in landfills, fresh or residual water reservoirs, waste tanks, contaminated soils, etc.
- As a suspending and plasticising agent for ceramics, glass and enamels.
- It is also recommended for suspensions where there are no high concentrations of electrolytes, given the hydrophilic character of this clay.
- It allows controlling the excessive environmental humidity from dew, rain, crop irrigation, etc. eliminating the favourable conditions for the development of numerous diseases like those produced by fungi such as Mildius, Botrytis and Royas.
- Leaves no residue on the fruit.
- It is inert with most fertilisers and plant protection agents.
- Can be used as a complement to sulphur.
- Due to its laminar structure, it allows a more homogenous covering.
- It is applied by dusting, covering crops with a thin layer.
- Application is advised before favourable conditions for the development of diseases occur.
- Used to absorb excess moisture in vines, table grapes, strawberry, potato, pepper, tomato, cucumber, etc.
- The recommended dosage depends on the crop in question: for vines it is 30kg/ha.
The Sepifeed bentonite is used as an mycotoxin adsorbent additive because of its high capacity for mycotoxin inactivation in the gastrointestinal tract. Mycotoxins are neutralised by bentonite through an ion exchange chemical process, resulting in irreversible inert compounds which are subsequently excreted in the faeces.
- It is effective against a broad spectrum of mycotoxins, such as Aflatoxin B1, Zearalonone, Ochratoxin and Don.
- It is added at low rates of 0.5-1%, ensuring the perfect homogeneity of the formula due to its fluidizing properties.
- It does not adsorb the formula micronutrients, like vitamins and minerals, and does not interfere or modify the nutritional quality of feed.
- Increase in food consumption with an improvement in the conversion rate and in daily weight gain.
- Higher milk and egg production.
- The animal’s immune response is enhanced by avoiding immunodepression problems arising from the presence of mycotoxins.
- Fewer pregnancy and birth problems.
- Prevention of diarrhoea and gastrointestinal problems.
- Optimisation of metabolic functions.
25kg SACS ON PALLET